• Annual Student Update (Returning Student Registration)

    What is an Annual Student Update?  Annual Student Update                                              

    This online process is required annually for all current Humble ISD students. It allows parents and guardians the opportunity to electronically review, update, and sign all documentation for each student in one spot. All parents are required to update their student’s information prior to the start of each school year. 

    NEW Annual Update process for Summer 2019

    Parents and guardians were sent an email during the week of July 22 containing a unique SnapCode for each child currently enrolled in Humble ISD. The email contained a link to the Annual Update online form as well as instructions and FAQs. 

    What if I didn't get the email?

    Log in to your HAC account, choose the student, go to the Registration page, and click Link to Annual Update Website under Resources.

    Parents and guardians should read the email, click the link containing the unique SnapCode, create a family account, and complete the Annual Update Form for the student. The parent/guardian will have the opportunity to update additional students (if applicable) after completing the first form.

    A current student is defined as any student that was actively enrolled on the last day of the prior school year in any Humble ISD campus. You are a current student even if you have moved within the Humble ISD boundaries and are attending a new campus in 2019-20 or if you are attending a new school due to promotion (i.e. moving from 5th grade elementary to attend 6th grade Middle School or moving from 8th grade Middle School to attend 9th grade High School).

    Proof of residency in Humble ISD

    • For students residing in a house, the lease, deed, or a current utility (gas, water, electricity) bill will suffice.
    • For students residing in an apartment, a lease containing parent and student names or a letter from apartment manager is required.
    • If both parent and student live with a relative or friend in Humble ISD whose residence is not an apartment, the parent and the person with whom they reside must submit a notarized Verification of Address affidavit. The required form is available from any Humble ISD campus.

          Annual Update      Annual Update Espanol