• Please contact your campus Registrar's Office to request transcripts and records for 2015-2016 school year.

    The Transcript/Records Department currently houses student records through the 2014-2015 school year.  
    If any records are needed for the 2014-2015 school year from Humble High School, please call 281-641-6326. 
    Student records are released
    only to the student if he or she is 18 years of age or over. Parents may request records if the student is under 18. You may send a request with an ID by fax, email or mail.  Transcripts/health record will be mailed the following day once record request and payment is received, or you may pick the transcript/health record up the next day between 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.

  • Request by Mail:
    The request must include the following information: 

    1. Student’s name
    2. Signature
    3. Date of birth
    4. Year graduated or year withdrawn
    5. School graduated or withdrawn from
    6. Mailing address of where you would like records to be mailed.  

    Please incude a copy of photo ID, how many transcripts/health records you need. Records will not be faxed. There will be a $2.00 charge per transcript and/or health record. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to Humble ISD. 

  • Picking Up Transcripts or Records:
    To pick up records or transcripts in person, you must show picture ID and sign a records request form. Records will only be released to the student if he or she is 18 years of age or older. If you are having someone else pick up your records, you may fax the request along with an ID. You must include the name of the person you authorize to pick up the records. They will be required to show picture ID and sign for the records.

    There will be a $2.00 charge per transcript and/or record. If paying by check or money order, please make payable to Humble ISD. Pick-up hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Our phone number is 281-641-8448.


    Step 1:

    Student Records:  PRINT OUT request  for transcripts/records: Record Request Form: Transcripts/Records Request

    Special Services:   PRINT OUT request  for special services records: Request Form: Spec Services Request

    Step 2:

    Payment for transcript/records : Submit payment for transcripts/records

    You may fax the request to 281-641-1074 or mail the request to the following address:

    Humble ISD Records Department 
    Eggers Instructional Support Center
    4810 Magnolia Cove Dr.
    Kingwood,TX 77345