The Spanish Immersion Program (SIP) is a language enrichment program that provides Spanish as a second language instruction to fluent English speaking students. The goal of Spanish Immersion is to provide a rigorous, cross-curricular, second language enrichment program that empowers students’ learning and literacy capacity in both languages; builds an appreciation of Spanish speaking cultures; and prepares students for college, career and life choices.
Where is the Spanish Immersion Program offered during the 2022 - 2023 school year?
- Autumn Creek Elementary- 1st- 2nd grade
- Bear Branch Elementary- 1st-5th grade
- Centennial Elementary- 1st-4th grade
- Groves Elementary- 1st-5th grade
- Pine Forest Elementary- 1st-5th grade
Director , Secondary Education and Language Acquisition
Frances E. Mattei-Gorena
Coordinator, Language Acquisition