Registration and Withdrawal

To enroll in Humble ISD a student must show proof of living in the district with their parent, guardian or court appointed adult, or must be classified as homeless as defined by federal law. A student will attend the appropriate school in his attendance zone. 
Register on-line at
A student may be withdrawn from school before the end of the school year by their parent or guardian. Please notify the Attendance Specialist/Registrar 24 hours in advance so the necessary records of withdrawal can be prepared. Textbooks and library books must be turned in or paid for prior to withdrawal. Cafeteria accounts must also be paid in full before withdrawing a student.