- News Releases 2020-2021
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
District Teacher of the Year Finalists named for 2021-2022
Humble ISD has announced its 10 finalists for District Teacher of the Year for 2021-2022.
- Angela Yoder - Eagle Springs Elementary, Art
- Lilliebeth Halling - Elm Grove Elementary, Pre-K/STEPS+
- Hillary Crawford - Lakeland Elementary, 5th Grade Math/Science
- Brooke Smart - Oak Forest Elementary, 5th Grade Math/Science
- Emily Porter-Roy - Willow Creek Elementary, Kindergarten/1st Grade Reading, Math, Science, Social Studies
- Jennifer Tye - Creekwood Middle School, 6th Grade Social Studies, World Cultures
- Corey Lenon - Timberwood Middle School, Culinary Arts
- Jamie Morris - Kingwood High School, Pre-Calculus
- Missi Taylor - Kingwood Park High School, Architecture/Construction/Engineering
- Dwight Smith - Summer Creek High School, Criminal Justice
Finalists were selected by the District Teacher of the Year Selection Committee based upon written application materials and will interview with the committee. During the Humble ISD Education Foundation Boots & Bling fundraising event on April 16, 2021, one of the finalists will be announced as Elementary Teacher of the Year and one will be announced as Secondary Teacher of the Year. One of these two also is named District Teacher of the Year.
The Elementary and Secondary Teacher of the Year will both represent Humble ISD in the Region 4 Teacher of the Year Contest that occurs during the summer. The 10 Finalists were selected from 45 Campus Teachers of the Year.