- News Releases 2020-2021
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
Pre-Kindergarten Pre-Registration at the Humble Civic Center on April 9 and April 16
En español: El ISD de Humble programa la preinscripción para pre-kínder en Humble Civic Center el 9 y 16 de abril
Humble ISD invites parents to pre-register their children for Pre-Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. Parents can complete the pre-registration process at the Humble Civic Center or online.
Families pre-registering at the Humble Civic Center can do so on Friday, April 9, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., or on Friday, April 16, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. The Humble Civic Center is located at 8233 Will Clayton Pkwy. While pre-registering in person, families will be able to complete a new student registration form and verify eligibility. Information will also be available in regards to transportation, campus locations for Pre-Kindergarten programs, language testing, and more.
Families pre-registering online can do so at Humble ISD’s Pre-Kindergarten website beginning April 5 at www.humbleisd.net/prekkinder.
To participate in Humble ISD’s Pre-Kindergarten program, a child must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2021, and meet at least one of the following eligibility requirements required by the state of Texas:
- Limited English Proficiency: The child is unable to speak or comprehend the English language (*Language other than English is spoken in the home/testing required)
- Educationally Disadvantaged: The child would be eligible to participate in the National Free and Reduced Lunch Program (based on family’s gross income)
- Homeless: The child is homeless
- Child of an active duty member of the Armed Services of the United States
- Child of a member of the Armed Services who was injured or killed while on active duty
- Child has been under the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services following an adversary hearing
- Is the child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award
Please bring the following required documents to the pre-registration:
- Child’s proof of age and identity
- Child’s proof of residency
- Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license or passport
- Up-to-date immunization records
- Eligibility documentation
- Income verification- SNAP documentation, current check stubs stating gross income for last 30 days or unemployment pay stub
- Military disability letter or Department of Defense photo ID
- Department of Family and Protective Services verification letter
All documents must be received and eligibility must be verified before your child’s enrollment is complete. You will be notified of your assigned Pre-K campus upon district verification.
More information is available at www.humbleisd.net/prekkinder. If you have any questions prior to registration, please contact the Early Childhood Department at 281-641-7409, or firstname.lastname@example.org.