- News Releases 2020-2021
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
March 24-27 meal carry-out
Next Meal Carry-out will be Tuesday, March 31
Know Before You Go: Updated Plans for Carry-Out Meals for Students on Tuesday, March 24 -March 27
Humble ISD will continue providing meals to our Humble ISD students while our school buildings are closed. Gathering food supplies is considered an essential activity, as stated in the Harris County “Stay Home, Work Safe” order.
Free breakfast and lunch food will be distributed Tuesday, March 24, through Friday, March 27, 2020. Families are invited to pick up one day of breakfast and lunch food March 24 - 26. On Friday, March 27, families may pick up two days of breakfast and lunch food.
- Breakfast and lunch may be picked up from 10 a.m. - 11 a.m. on Tuesday, March 24 through Friday, March 27, at six sites: at Elm Grove Elementary School, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, or Ross Sterling Middle School.
- The meals are for children 1-18 years old and all Humble ISD students. No child will be turned away. There is no charge.
- Families, please remain in your cars to maintain social distancing. Humble ISD staff will bring meals to your vehicle as you drive through car rider/bus lanes. For those individuals who plan to walk and pick up meals, please follow the directions of staff on site at each location.
- Thank you, individuals and groups that offered to volunteer! Unfortunately, the district is unable to accept your kind offers at this time. Part of our containment strategy is limiting crowds and contact.
- Next Meal Carry-out will be Tuesday, March 31