- News Releases 2020-2021
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
Updated Plans for carry-out meals
NEXT AVAILABLE PICK UP WILL BE TUESDAY, MARCH 24
Know Before You Go: Updated Plans for Carry-Out Meals for Students on Thursday, March 19
Humble ISD is implementing an enhanced plan for students' and children's meals beginning on Thursday, March 19. Families are invited to pick up three days of breakfast and lunch food. This multi-day plan is designed to be more convenient for families.
- Breakfast and lunch may be picked up beginning at 10 a.m. and through 1 p.m. on Thursday, March 19, at six sites: at Elm Grove Elementary School, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, or Ross Sterling Middle School.
- Children and students should be present to receive meals. The meals are for children 1-18 years old and all Humble ISD students. No child will be turned away. There is no charge.
- Families, please remain in your cars to maintain social distancing. Humble ISD staff will bring meals to your vehicle as you drive through car rider/bus lanes. For those individuals who plan to walk and pick up meals, please follow the directions of staff on site at each location.
- Thank you, individuals and groups that offered to volunteer! Unfortunately, the district is unable to accept your kind offers at this time. Part of our containment strategy is limiting crowds and contact.
- Reservations are not required but are greatly appreciated to help us have the correct quantity at each location. Submit your Reservation for Thursday, March 19.
- The carry-out meals will include a lunch that is ready to eat immediately as well as food for two more lunches and three breakfasts.
- The next opportunity to pick up meals will be on Tuesday, March 24. There will not be meal distribution on Friday, March 20, as originally scheduled.
- The daily menu and reservation form will be posted to www.humbleisd.net