- News Releases 2021-2022
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
Humble ISD will offer carry-out meals free to all students from six locations March 17-20
Know Before You Go: Carry-Out Meals for Students
Humble ISD invites parents to pick up meals at no cost for their children from March 17-20. Here are a few details to know:
- Children and students should be present to receive a meal. The meals are for children 1-18 years old and all Humble ISD students.
- Families, please remain in your cars to maintain social distancing. Humble ISD staff will bring meals to your vehicle as you drive through car rider/bus lanes. For those individuals who plan to walk and pick up meals, please follow the directions of staff on site at each location.
- Thank you, individuals and groups that offered to volunteer! Unfortunately, the district is unable to accept your kind offers at this time. Part of our containment strategy is limiting crowds and contact.
- Reservations are not required but are greatly appreciated to help us have the correct quantity at each location. Submit your Reservation for Wednesday, March 18
- Breakfast will be provided from 8 to 10 a.m. and lunch will be provided from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on March 17-20 at Elm Grove Elementary School, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, and Ross Sterling Middle School.
- The daily menu and reservation form will be posted to www.humbleisd.net
Humble ISD invites families to pick up meals for their children from March 17-20. There will be no charge for the meals. Families can drive through the car rider line or walk up to obtain a carry-out meal beginning on Tuesday, March 17 and continuing Wednesday through Friday. Breakfast will be available from 8 to 10 a.m. and lunch will be available from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Meals may be picked up at Elm Grove Elementary School, Oaks Elementary School, Ridge Creek Elementary School, River Pines Elementary School, Humble Middle School, or Ross Sterling Middle School.
Breakfast 8 to 10 am
Lunch 11 am to 1 pm
Chicken Nuggets/Chicken Rings/Chicken Tenders
Children should be present on site to receive the meal. No child will be turned away. Meals are available to children beginning at age 1. Reservations are not required but are greatly appreciated to help us have correct quantity at each location on the first day that we provide meals: