What you need to Know
What you need to know
- Grades in dual credit classes become a permanent part of your college record.
- Courses are taught at AHS during the regular school day. Students do not need to travel to the college.
- Maintain a college grade of “C” or better to remain in the program.
- Compare the college and high school course calendars. They are not always the same.
- Payment must be made to Lone Star College by the due date or courses will be dropped.
- Withdrawal from a dual credit course requires notification of your high school and completion of the necessary paper work. The college calendar has drop dates that are essential for dropping a course without a grade and dropping with a “W”.
- Credit Transfer— Courses may not transfer to all universities. Please verify if courses will transfer to college of choice: www.lonestar.edu/university-transfer-guide.htm