Is there a curfew?
- Within the City of Humble, persons age 16 and younger are prohibited from public places without adult supervision between:
- 11:00 P.M. on any Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday until 6 A.M. of the following day.
- 12:01 A.M. until 6:00 A.M. on any Saturday or Sunday; and
- 9:00 A.M. until 2:30 P.M. on any Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday when school is in session
- Within the City of Houston:
It shall be unlawful for any minor to knowingly remain, walk, run, stand, drive, or ride about, in or upon any public place within the city between the following hours:
- 12:00(midnight) and 6:00 A.M. on any day of the week
- 9:00 A.M. and 2:30 P.M. on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday
It shall be unlawful for the parent or guardian having legal custody of a minor to knowingly allow or permit the minor to be in violation of the curfew imposed.