Registration & Withdrawal


To register a child, parents/guardians must furnish the following information at the time of enrollment:

  • Original Birth Certificate. Kindergarten students must be 5 years old on or before September 1 of the current school year.
  • Proof of address (a current utility bill, house contract, or lease agreement)*
  • Parent or Legal Guardian's Valid Driver License
  • Up-to-Date Immunization Records (signed or stamped by doctor)

1st-5th graders (and Kindergarten students transferring from other schools) need withdrawal papers and report card from previous school.

*If a student is not residing at the permanent residence of his parents, additional forms need to be completed before registration. These forms MUST be notarized. Please call the school for further instructions.
Withdrawal Procedures
  • The registrar must have 24 hours notice when a child is to be withdrawn from Maplebrook Elementary.
  • The custodial parent will need to come to the office to sign the withdrawal papers.
  • A copy of the withdrawal papers and the immunization records will be sent with the parent as they will be needed to enroll in the next school.