- News Releases
- Hurricane Harvey
- Inspiring Moments
- Spotlight on Sports
- Keep Up With Changing Weather
- Parent Letters
- Stranger Danger
Humble ISD Honors Students of Character
Humble ISD recognized Students of Character from all secondary schools for their well-rounded achievements and for exemplifying the six character traits promoted throughout the District’s curriculum – responsibility, respect, trustworthiness, fairness, caring and citizenship. Each middle and high school selected one boy and one girl who embody these six pillars of character to represent the District.
These students also excel in the areas of optimistic thinking, self-management, relationship skills, and goal-directed behavior. Humble ISD celebrated these students, their families, and their school administrators with a luncheon hosted by Second Baptist Church in Kingwood. The luncheon was generously donated by Italiano's Humble, and Lawlers Desserts.
Each student was awarded certificates from Humble ISD, U.S. Congressman Ted Poe, and Texas State Representative Dan Huberty. The eighth-grade students will also be appointed to serve on the Superintendent’s Student Advisory Council.
The 2018 High School Students of Character are:
- Atascocita High School - Taylor Montgomery and Caleb Cooks
- Humble High School - Mariah Graves and Jose Amaya
- Kingwood High School - Teigan Ahrendt and Garrett Allen
- Kingwood Park High School - Anna Elise Carroll and Matthew Fazzino
- Quest Early College High School - Sarah Hannusch and Andrew Thomas
- Summer Creek High School - Olivia Campbell and Frankie Carr
The 2018 High School Students of Character were recognized at a special luncheon in their honor. (pictured front row from left) Taylor Montgomery, Mariah Graves, Anna Elise Carroll, Sarah Hannusch and Olivia Campbell. (back row from left) Caleb Cooks, Jose Amaya, Garrett Allen, Matthew Fazzino, Andrew Thomas and Frankie Carr.
The 2018 Middle School Students of Character are:
- Atascocita Middle School - Amaya Anderson and Connor Price
- Creekwood Middle School - Kelsie Grassman and Michael Carr
- Humble Middle School - Sandra Puebla and Torrie Curry
- Kingwood Middle School - Charlee Jordan and Michael Williams
- Riverwood Middle School - Brooke Byers and Thomas Neuman
- Ross Sterling Middle School - Hillary Mac and Brandon Gonzales
- Timberwood Middle School - Chloe Noble and Connor Honeycutt
- Woodcreek Middle School - Sarah Frye and Ty Triche
The 2018 Middle School Students of Character were recognized at a special luncheon in their honor. (pictured front row from left) Amaya Anderson, Kelsie Grassman, Sandra Puebla, Charlee Jordan, Hillary Mac, Chloe Noble and Sarah Frye (back row from left) Connor Price, Michael Carr, Michael Williams, Brandon Gonzales, Connor Honeycutt and Ty Triche.