Return to Headlines

How much sick/personal/vacation time do I have?

You can find out the balances of sick/personal/vacation time by logging on MUNIS Self-Serve. Click here to log into Munis ESS  You will need your employee number to be able to log into MUNIS ESS.  If you do not know your employee number, contact Human Resources at 281-641-8007.  For help with Employee Self-Service - Call Desktop Support during business hours at 281-641-8255.