Return to Headlines

I moved and need to change my address?

You can change your address, email, phone numbers, and emergency contacts by logging on MUNIS Self-Serve.
You will need your employee number to be able to log into MUNIS ESS. 
If you do not know your employee number, contact Human Resources at 281-641-8007. 
For help with Employee Self-Service - Call Desktop Support during business hours at 281-641-8255.