Welcome to Kingwood Middle School
Clinic Hours: 8:00 AM- 4:00 PM
Kimberly Poole RN, BSN
Welcome back Cougars!! All seventh grade students will need to turn in immunization records for Tdap and Menningitis, if not already done. This can be emailed or brought in during registration.
Humble ISD offers the following clinics for immunizations:
July 30th 8am-Noon at Woodcreek Middle School
July 31st 3pm-6pm at Timberwood Middle School
August 3rd 9am-Noon at Westlake Middle School
August 3rd Humble High School (Health Fair)
August 6th 7:30 am- Noon and 2pm-7pm at Atascocita Middle School
August 7th 12:30 pm- 4:30 pm at Creekwood Middle School
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Educating the student, staff, and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice
- Please see the helpful documents page to print medication, allergy and asthma forms.
- Paper forms are also available in the nurses office for pickup.
- Please send copies of any new immunizations your child receives with a signed Doctor signature
- It's important to make sure your children eat a good healthy breakfast to fuel their body for the day!!!
- Please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns
- 7th grade has hearing and vision screenings done this school year please remember to return all forms that were sent home
- 8th grade boys and 7th grade girls will have scoliosis screening done this year please return all forms sent home