Welcome to the BBE Clinic!
HI BEARS! Nurse James wants to encourage all to stay healthy, wash your hands, don't touch your face, social distancing 6ft apart, wear a mask, and stay home when appropriate to help protect others!
Please click on the items and posters in the above virtual clinic and see what things you can learn!!
Parents, see the BACK TO SCHOOL page and the contact tracing information page for all the up-to-date Covid-19 questions and concerns on the Humble ISD website. Also, to report student symptoms or positive results.
**Humble ISD COVID-19 PROTOCOL - PLEASE READ**
Parents must screen students DAILY before sending to school for the following symptoms not normal for them:
● Feeling feverish or a measured temperature greater than or equal to 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit
● Loss of taste or smell
● Difficulty breathing
● Shortness of breath
● Sore throat
● Congestion or runny nose
● Shaking or exaggerated shivering
● Significant muscle pain or ache
● Nausea or vomiting
If a student is sent home by the nurse for any of the above symptoms, they will need to follow the re-entry criteria below.
If your student develops symptoms at home and you feel that your child's symptoms are related to COVID, the district suggests they stay home and follow the re-entry criteria below.
*ALL FEVERS of 100.0 or greater must stay home and follow the re-entry criteria below* (as of 9/21/20).
If your student develops symptoms at home and you feel your student's symptoms are NOT related to COVID (with the exception of fever-see above note), they may return when SYMPTOM FREE for 24 hours without the use of medication.
Please notify us via the absence line or email if you feel their illness is COVID related and/or running a fever >100.0.
They may re-enter school when one of the following three options have been satisfied:
- Option 1:
- 10 calendar days have passed since symptoms first started; or if asymptomatic 10 calendar days from the date of the test. AND
- 24 hours since recovery (for example-no fever without use of medications; no diarrhea without medications, etc.) AND
- Symptoms have significantly improved
- Option 2: Student is cleared by a medical professional with an alternate diagnosis ruling out COVID (ex. Asthma, strep, some other illness, etc.) The letter MUST state a DIAGNOSIS - it cannot just say "Return to School".
- Option 3: Student tests negative for COVID-19 swab test (not antibody test) - List of Approved Testing Site
- Option 1:
If your student is a close contact of a confirmed COVID positive individual:
Humble ISD strongly encourages parents to have their student tested or to keep them home for 14 calendar days.
The campus will make online learning available to your student and family.