The Financial Services Division advises and directs the district in financial matters. The Texas Education Agency has developed a system of rules for financial accounting for school districts, charter schools and education service centers. This set of administrative rules is the Financial Accountability System Resource Guide (FASRG). It is located at 19 Texas Administrative Code, Section 109.41.
The mission of the Financial Services Division is to support student learning through efficient delivery of quality financial services and to ensure sound fiscal management.
Continuous improvement of financial processes through:
- Collaboration with process stakeholders
- Employment of industries best practices
- Professional growth training
- Utilization of technology
- Data-driven decision making