Humble ISD Elementary Science Vision
Humble ISD elementary science students will….
Carolyn FinleyElementary Science Coordinator281-641-8332Shannan BurkeTitle 1 Elementary/Middle Science Specialist281-641-8328Cassie YoungWaste Management Endowed Chair281-641-8328
- Foster a life-long love of science.
- Acquire knowledge through active observations and experimentation.
- Develop science literacy in order to be equipped with the tools to understand and solve real-world problems.
- Utilize models to understand abstract phenomena.
- Question, analyze, and critique scientific evidence.
- Use and conserve resources responsibly.