Registrar: Veronica Mitchell
Assistant Registrar: Veronica DeLeon
Fax: 281-641-5319Parents/Guardians: Please call 281-641-5201 for a registration appointment.Proof of Residency check:August 16th: 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.August 17th: 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.August 18th: 9:00 a.m. -4:00 p.m.
- Due to overcrowding we will not be accepting email proof for residency
- ALL students must provide documentation for proof of residency in order to start school on the first day.
- If you live in a house you must bring your driver's license and a current (last 30 days) utility bill.
- If you live in an apartment you must bring your driver's license and a copy of the apartment lease that includes the student's name on it as a resident.
- If you are living with someone else (Address Affidavit) you and the person you are living with must meet with the registrar.
Open House Dates:August 22nd: Open House for 6th Grade 5:00-6:30August 23rd: Open House for 7th Grade 5:00-6:30August 24th: Open House for 8th Grade 5:00-6:30Monday, August 28th - 1st day of school for students
For information regarding registration enrollment or disenrollment, please contact the registrar, Veronica Mitchell at 281-641-5207.