Looking for money for your school?
Want to learn more about writing grants?
If so, you are in the right place!
Welcome to the Humble ISD Grants section website! These web pages have been created as a resource to Humble ISD staff and community members that are interested in bringing outside resources to our district that will benefit our students. If you found this website in your internet search and you are not searching for grants on behalf of Humble ISD, feel free to peruse this information but the policies mentioned do not apply to you.Our office is available to assist Humble ISD staff and community volunteers with high quality support and assistance in all phases of the grant-seeking process. Please contact us to help facilitate your grant seeking quest with the following services:
- Guidance and creative ideas on project development
- Research data sources for background information to support your project
- Assistance in finding community collaborators, when appropriate.
- Needs Assessment assistance to make a case to support applying for external funding
- Technical Assistance with proposal development, including providing sample proposals and other necessary materials, recommending a proposal outline, and advising in budget preparation. Technical review of draft and final proposals. To ensure that each proposal representing Humble ISD is of the highest quality, the final draft of every major grant application must be reviewed by the Competitive Grants Coordinator.
The Grants Process: Steps to Applying for Grants in Humble ISD are included here.
- Searched opportunities, website information and other potential resource matching. One such source is the Humble ISD Grant Blog, which contains information regarding grant opportunities for teachers and schools that is communicated through blog postings.
Sign up today to receive email alerts of new grants available at http://humbleisdgrants.blogspot.com/
Grant Assistance Contact Information: Dr. Adrianne Holmes is the district’s competitive grants coordinator and she can be reached at (281) 641-8141 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also stop by the Community Development Department and say hello next time you are at the Administration building!