Welcome to the Humble ISD Grants section website! These web pages have been created as a resource to Humble ISD staff and community members interested in bringing outside resources to our district that will benefit our students.This site contains information on how to apply for a grant, links to district grant forms, grant training and research, and crowdfunding opportunities.
The Office of Community Development – Grants Section serves as a communication link within the district and among collective agencies and organizations working on grant proposals or applications. Our goal is to work with district applicants to identify funding sources and provide assistance with grant development.
Please contact us to help facilitate your grant seeking quest with the following services:
- Guidance and creative ideas on project development
- Research data sources for background information to support your project
- Assistance in finding community collaborators, when appropriate.
- Needs Assessment assistance to make a case to support applying for external funding
- Technical Assistance with proposal development, including providing sample proposals and other necessary materials, recommending a proposal outline, and advising in budget preparation. Technical review of draft and final proposals. To ensure that each proposal representing Humble ISD is of the highest quality, the final draft of every major grant application must be reviewed by the Resource Development Coordinator.
Visit the Humble ISD Grants Blog for a list of upcoming grant opportunities.
The grants blog is updated weekly. Subscribe to the blog to recieve automatic updates.
Grant Assistance Contact Information: (281) 641-8141 or email Melinna.Lopez@humbleisd.net.
You can also stop by the Community Development Department and say hello next time you are at the Administration building!