Application Process (Applications for this year's 8th graders opens November 3rd)
- Complete online application or submit paper application (Spanish only) to your middle school counselor.
- Turn in the following forms to your school counselor
Parent Expectations Form
Student Expectations Form
- Counselor Form
Teacher Recommendations (3 minimum- at least 2 from a core course):
Online Form (Current Humble ISD student)
- Paper Form (Private School/ Outside Humble ISD ONLY)
New to the District Students
(Transfers from public school, private school or home school)
New to district students MUST ALSO submit the following information before your application is considered complete:
- Most recent 8th grade report card - preferably at the end of the 1st semester
- Attendance information for 8th grade year - preferably at the end of the 1st semester
- Most recent standardized test scores
- Discipline report from current school - if none to report, please provide an official letter from the school stating no discipline
- Proof of residency within the school district or a letter of intent to move within the district
- Complete immunization records, including proof of meningitis vaccination
- If accepted, you will be expected to complete an online enrollment application for Humble ISD and provide the necessary enrollment documentation.
All applications will be reviewed and placed on a matrix. Qualifying students and their parents will be contacted to be interviewed by Quest Admissions after the application deadline.
Please contact the school at 281-641-7326 if you have questions. Remember to watch for important event dates on our Aiming for 8th Graders section of our website.