There are new updates this school year. Please read this page in full.
Applications and forms for the 2019-20 school year are now CLOSED. The deadline to apply was February 1st 2019.
- You must live within the Humble ISD attendance boundaries to apply for Quest Early College High School.
- Complete online application before the February 1st deadline.
- All students must submit two teacher recommendations before the February 1st deadline. (TEACHERS/ADMIN ONLY use this link- contacts may be verified by Quest administration)
- All students must submit two essays by clicking on this link. Essays are due before the February 1st deadline. (Prompt A is required by every applicant: What was the environment in which you were raised? Describe your family, home, neighborhood, or community, and explain how it has shaped you as a person. Choose either prompt B or C for your second essay. Prompt B: Most students have an identity, and interest, or a talent that defines them in an essential way. Tell us about yourself. Prompt C: You've got a ticket in your hand- where will you go? What will you do? What will happen when you get there? )
- New to the District Students (Transfers from private school or home school)
All applicants who complete application, submit recommendations and submit two essays, will be entered into a lottery. The application deadline has been extended to February 1, 2019. Qualifying students and their parents will be notified of their acceptance status by mail in mid/late March.
Please contact the school at 281-641-7326 if you have questions. Remember to watch for important event dates on our Aiming for 8th Graders section of our website.