Quest Early College High School
1700 Wilson Road Suite #3100
Humble, TX 77338
Quest Early College High School is located on the campus of Lone Star College, where qualified students can earn both a high school diploma and an Associate’s degree or up to two years of credit toward a Bachelor’s degree. Some of its benefits include:
- Provides dual credit at no cost to students
- Creates a seamless transition from high school to college
- Offers rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provides academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increases college readiness
- Reduces barriers to college access
What are early college high schools?
Early college high schools are small schools located on or close to a college campus designed so that students can earn both a high school diploma and an Associate’s degree or up to two years of credit toward a Bachelor’s degree.
The purposes of the initiative are to:
- Provide dual credit at no cost to students
- Create a seamless transition from high school to college
- Offer rigorous instruction and accelerated courses
- Provide academic and social support services to help students succeed
- Increase college readiness
- Reduce barriers to college access
Monday-Thursday: 8:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:45 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Enrollment & Demographics, Test Scores and Ratings, and Staff Information
comes from the most recent TAPR report, which was published in 2018.
This is the most recent report published by the Texas Education Agency
Enrollment & Demographics
Enrollment: (TAPR) 430
Demographics: African American 13.3%; Hispanic 46.7%; White 30.0%; American Indian 0.2%; Asian 8.1%; Pac. Islander 0.0%; Two or more races 1.6%; Economically Disadvantaged: 32.3%: English Language Learners: 1.4%
2018 Accountability Rating: Met Standard
Scores below reflect 2017-18.End of CourseCampusEnglish I98%English II94%Algebra I100%Biology100%
U.S. History 100% Campus Reports TEA School Report Card 2016-17 Staff Information Total Staff: 28.1
Total Teachers: 22.1
Teacher/Student Ratio: 19.5:1
SAT & ACT
SAT: 1129 (Reading, Writing, Mathematics)
Quest opened in 1995.
School Colors: Green and Gold; Mascot: Knights
Personalized learning environment.This information is taken from the TAPR (Texas Academic Performance Report) as reported by the
Texas Education Agency.
Humble ISD Public Information Office, 20200 Eastway Village Drive, Humble, TX 77347
(281) 641-8200; Fax: (281) 641-1058