Seniors, you may come by and request a copy of your shot records for college.
Parents, please remember to pick up any medication that you dropped off this year. Any medication left in the clinic will be destroyed on 5/31/19 at noon. All forms for the 2019-20 school year are on our website!
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their education time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Education the student, staff and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice.