Welcome to the KHS Clinic
We hope that our Mustang family is staying healthy and safe! The best way to protect yourself and your family is to avoid being exposed to this virus!
Here are a few ways to protect yourself:
- Wash your hands - often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer - if your not able to wash with soap & water. The sanitizer must contain 60% alcohol
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose & mouth
- Practice social distancing - stay at least 6 feet from others while in public
- Sneezing & Coughing - Please use a tissue or use the inside of your elbow
- If you feel sick, stay at home!
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched items (doorknobs, tables, counters, keyboards, phones etc.)
Please remember that we are here for you and your family! If you have any questions or concerns, please email us!
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their education time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Education the student, staff and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice.