Welcome to the KHS Clinic
Welcome back Mustaings!!! We are looking forward to the 2021-22 School year!
A few reminders to help protect yourself:
- Wash your hands - often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Hand sanitizer - if your not able to wash with soap & water.
- If you feel sick, stay at home!
- Clean & disinfect frequently touched items (doorknobs, tables, counters, keyboards, phones etc.)
Please remember that we are here for you and your family! If you have any questions or concerns, please take a look at our Frequently asked questions page, call us or email us!
The mission of Humble ISD Health Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their education time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Education the student, staff and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice.
Lara Cotter R.N., B.S.N.
Dana Lofgren L.V.N.