• Open Government & Legal Documents

    Conflict Disclosures

    HB 914 created a new filing requirement for local government officers and certain persons who contract with or are considering doing business with local government entities to make certain financial and business disclosures, and to make these disclosures available via the web.
    Conflict Disclosure Form

    Conflict Disclosure Forms are kept on file in the Office of the Internal Auditor

    Open Records and the Texas Public Information Act

    The Texas Public Information Act, Texas Government Code, Chapter 552, gives you the right to access government records. All government records are presumed to be available to the public. However, certain exceptions may apply to the disclosure of the information.

    Submitting Requests

    Requests for information under the Texas Public Information Act may be made by e-mail to openrecords@humbleisd.net.

    Requests for public information may also be made by mail to "The Humble ISD General Counsel's Office, 20200 Eastway Village Dr., P.O. Box 2000, Humble, TX 77347-2000 " or by facsimile to "General Counsel" at 281.641.1056.

    If your request includes your email address,you are granting permission to correspond through email, unless you specifically request otherwise.


    The Texas Public Information Act gives the District the right to charge for providing copies of public information or access to public information under certain circumstances. If the District determines that a request for information may be subject to charges, each person making a request for public information estimated to be above $40 will be provided with an itemized estimate of charges based upon the rates authorized by Texas Government Code section 552.262.

    For more information on the Texas Public Information Act and charges that may apply to a request for public information, please refer to Subchapter F of the Texas Government Code, Section 55
    Board Policy regarding public concerns and complaints

    The Board encourages students and parents to discuss their concerns and complaints through informal conferences with the appropriate teacher, principal, or other campus administrator. Concerns should be expressed as soon as possible to allow early resolution at the lowest possible administrative level. If an informal conference regarding a complaint fails to reach the outcome requested by the student or parent, the student or parent may participate in the District's formal complaint process.

    Complaints by community members that do not relate to an education issue are governed by the complaint process outlined within the District's GF (Local) policy. Complaint forms and delivery instructions are provided with the the District's GF (Exhibit) policy.
    The complaint process for parents and students is outlined in the District's FNG (Local) policy and the forms and delivery instructions are provided in the District's FNG (Exhibit) policy.
    If you have questions about our formal complaint process, or require assistance in obtaining copies of any of these policies, please contact the District via phone at (281) 641-8045. Even after initiating a formal complaint process, the District does encourage continued efforts to seek an informal resolution of all concerns. Anyone whose concerns are resolved may withdraw a formal complaint at any time by contacting us at 281-641-8045.

    Helpful Information

    District FNG (Local) policy - Student and parent complaints

    District GF (Local) policy - Public complaints
    Complaint forms can be found in the board policy exhibits.

    Humble ISD Policy Online