OFFICE OF THE INTERNAL AUDITOR
Parent/Exempt Organization Support
- Officer Information Sheet Due SEPTEMBER 1st every year or when there is a change in officers.
- District Employee Officer Authorization For ANY District Employee that is an officer/director in your group.
- GASB 39 Due JULY 15th every year.
- Booster Club Tax Exempt Status For new groups only. Please ensure that it is on file with our office.
- New Booster Registration To begin a new Parent/Exempt Organization.
- Booster Club & Exempt Organization Audit Program Information, instructions and forms for completing an organization's audit. Due September 1st every year.
- 2014-2015 Booster Club & Exempt Organization Manual
- Exempt Sales and Purchases
- Bylaws Templates
- More Bylaws Templates
- Booster Club 101
Internal Revenue Service - EIN Employer Indentification Number - Required - Online Application
Secretary of State-Incorporating Your Organization A link to Incorporate your organization with Form 202, printable and downloadable
Internal Revenue Service-Apply for Tax Exemption A link to information on applying for tax exempt status with the IRS with downloadable forms and kits
- Internal Revenue Service - Publication 78 Search for tax exempt organizations
Comptrollers Office - Franchise Tax Information on Franchise Tax
Comptrollers Office - Sales and Use Tax Information on Sales and Use Tax
Internal Revenue Service - Form 990 Instructions A link to instructions for Form 990 which is required for all 501(c)3 organizations
Internal Revenue Service - Form 990N A link to Form 990N which is required for all 501(c)3 organizations with annual gross receipts less than $25,000
Internal Revenue Service - Form 990EZ A link to Form 990EZ which is required for all 501(c)3 organizantions with annual gross receipts of $25,001 - $500,000
Internal Revenue Service - Form 990 A link to Form 990 which is required for all 201(c)3 organizations with annual gross receips greater than $500,000
Robert's Rules of Order A link to the suggested rules for conducting a meeting.