OFFICE OF THE INTERNAL AUDITOR
Phone: 281-641-8158 Fax: 281-641-1009
The information and links here have been compiled specifically for Parent/Exempt Organizations in Humble ISD.Updated guidelines for Humble ISD Parent/Exempt Organizations:
REQUIRED FORMS:(All of these forms are published in the Parent/Exempt Organizations Manual)
- Officer Information Sheet: Due SEPTEMBER 1st every year or when there is a change in officers.
- Authorization for Employee to be an Officer: For ANY District Employee that is an officer/director in your group.
- GASB 39: Due JULY 15th every year.
- Booster Club Tax Exempt Status: For new groups only. Please ensure that it is on file with our office.
- New Booster Registration: To begin a new Parent/Exempt Organization.
- Audit Committee General Information & Program: Information, instructions and forms for completing an organization's audit. Due September 1st every year. Additional information can be found on the Parent/Exempt Organizations Manual.
Exempt Sales and Purchases: Texas Comptroller Tax Publications
Internal Revenue Service - EIN: Employer Identification Number - Required - Online Application
Secretary of State-Incorporating Your Organization: A link to Incorporate your organization with Form 202, printable and downloadable
Internal Revenue Service-Applying for Tax Exempt Status: A link to information on applying for tax exempt status with the IRS with downloadable forms and kits
- Internal Revenue Service - Publication 78: Search for tax exempt organizations
Comptrollers Office - Franchise Tax: Information on Franchise Tax
Comptrollers Office - Sales and Use Tax Information on Sales and Use Tax
- Internal Revenue Service- Annual Reporting & Filing -Information regarding 990-series forms and schedules for IRS annual reporting & filing)
- Robert's Rules of Order A link to the suggested rules for conducting a meeting.
- Dates & Forms to Remember- List of forms, filing dates and due dates