The mission of Humble ISD Health and Medical Services is to advance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Educating the student, staff, and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice
My conference times will be 1st and 7th periods as time permits. Any messages that are not urgent will be returned during these times.
***Parents with students entering 7th grade and new to district students, please see important information regarding required immunizations at link on the left of this page.***