Tax Office Information
Exact change required for cash payments in the office
Many payment methods are available to you. Please ensure your account number with dashes is provided for proper posting. See below for options and include "Tax Office" on envelopes:
- Drop a check/money order in our drop box at the BBTC Building 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Receipts are mailed for drop box payments
- Pay at the BBTC Building during business hours at 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960).
- Online payments https://taxweb.humbleisd.net/accountSearch.asp (use dashes in the account number & fees apply)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4020 Houston, TX 77210
- Pay by phone (1-855-766-9574) select real estate if your home (fees apply)
- Overnight package to 20200 Eastway Village Humble,TX 77338
- Overseas or American Express: Pay online via http://acipayonline.com/ Choose local taxes, jurisdiction code 6150. Choose real property (your home, land, building or real estate) or business property (assets in a business).
2021 Tax Statements will be mailed out late October or early November with a delinquency date of 2/1/2022. Payments received on or before 1/31/2022 will not accrue penalties and interest.
Tax Office 2020-2021 Scheduled Holidays
The tax office is closed Fridays from June 11 - July 23.
- September 6 – Labor Day
- November 22-26 – Thanksgiving
- December 20-28 – Winter Break
(Tax Office is open Dec. 29, 30, and 31)
- January 17 – MLK Day
- March 14-18 – Spring Break
- April 15 – Good Friday
- May 30 – Memorial Day
Link to Harris County Appraisal District
firstname.lastname@example.orgPay by Phone1-855-766-9574
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338Next to the Humble Home DepotNormal Hours: 8-430Correspondence Address:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347TAX PAYMENTS ONLY:P.O. Box 4020
Houston, TX 77210Documents/Tax Certificates:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347PHONE (281) 641-8190FAX (281) 641-1059STAFF:Janice P. Himpele
Assistant Tax Assessor/Tax AccountantJessica Ancarrow
Tax AssistantPeggy James