Tax Office Information
The Tax Office is closed November 21-25th, 2022 for the Thanksgiving holiday break.
2022 Tax Statements for accounts certified by the Appraisal District will be mailed out the first week of November with a delinquency date of 2/1/2023. Payments received on or before 1/31/2023 will not accrue penalties and interest.
Many payment methods are available for you.
- Drop a check/money order in our drop box at the BBTC Building, 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Receipts are mailed for drop box payments & your check will need to include your account number.
- Pay at the BBTC Building during business hours at 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Exact change is required for cash payments. Credit/Debit cards do have a convenience fee assessed by the processing company.
- Online Payments (use dashes in the account number & fees apply.
- Mail a check to PO Box 4020 Houston, TX 77210. Please include account number & address to tax office.
- Pay by phone 1-877-690-3729 (Jurisdiction Code 5320) select real estate if your home (fees apply)
- Overnight packages and certified mail to 20200 Eastway Village Humble,TX 77338
Tax Office 2022-2023 Scheduled Holidays
- September 5 Labor Day
- November 21-25 Thanksgiving
- December 19-27 Winter Break
(Tax Office is open Dec. 28. 29 and 30)
- January 16 MLK Day
- March 13-17 Spring Break
- April 7 Good Friday
- May 19 Memorial Day
- July 4 Independence Day
email@example.comPay by Phone1-855-766-9574
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338Next to the Humble Home DepotNormal Hours: 8am-430pmCorrespondence Address:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347TAX PAYMENTS ONLY:P.O. Box 4020
Houston, TX 77210Documents/Tax Certificates:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347PHONE (281) 641-8190FAX (281) 641-1059