Tax Office Information
The Tax Office is closed on Fridays in the summer from June 11 to July 23rd. The hours are Monday to Thursday 730 am to 5 pm.
Contact the tax office with any questions via phone at 281-641-8190 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to View or Pay Taxes Online
Many payment methods are available to you. Please ensure your account number is provided for proper posting. See below for options and include "Tax Office" on envelopes:
- Drop a check/money order in our drop box at the BBTC Building 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Receipts are mailed for drop box payments
- Online payments https://taxweb.humbleisd.net/accountSearch.asp (use dashes in the account number & fees apply)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4020 Houston, TX 77210
- Pay by phone (1-855-766-9574) select real estate if your home (fees apply)
- Overnight package to 20200 Eastway Village Humble,TX 77338
- Overseas or American Express: Pay online via http://acipayonline.com/ Choose local taxes, jurisdiction code 6150. Choose real property (your home, land, building or real estate) or business property (assets in a business).
2020 Tax Statements were mailed out at the end of October with a delinquency date of 2/1/2021. Payments received on or before 1/31/2021 will not accrue penalties and interest.
Tax Office 2020-2021 Scheduled Holidays
The tax office is closed Fridays from June 11 - July 23.
- September 7 – Labor Day
- November 23-27 – Thanksgiving
- December 21-28 – Winter Break
(Tax Office is open Dec. 29, 30, and 31)
- January 1– New Year's Day
- January 18 – MLK Day
- March 15-19 – Spring Break
- April 2 – Good Friday
- May 31 – Memorial Day
Link to Harris County Appraisal District
email@example.comPay by Phone1-855-766-9574
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338Next to the Humble Home DepotNormal Hours: 8-430Correspondence Address:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347TAX PAYMENTS ONLY:P.O. Box 4020
Houston, TX 77210Documents/Tax Certificates:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347PHONE (281) 641-8190FAX (281) 641-1059STAFF:Janice P. Himpele
Assistant Tax Assessor/Tax AccountantJessica Ancarrow
Tax AssistantPeggy James