For the 2019/2020 school year every student must have a current proof of residence.Parents of students NEW to Humble ISD (KG) for the 2019-2020 school year:
Please bring originals of the following documents to your registration appointment:
- Preregistration begins on April 24 and 25.
- Appointment slots are available on https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c094dafaa2ba6f85-preregistrations1
Appointments for Kindergaren through fifth when we return will begin on July 30, 31 and August 5,6.
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Current Immunization Record
To meet Texas Law Requirements, Humble ISD requires the following immunizations:
- DPT: 4 doses of any combination of this vaccine are required with last dose given on or after the 4th birthday
- Polio (OPV): 3 doses are required with the last dose given on or after the 4th birthday
- MMR: 2 doses are required
- Hepatitis A: 2 doses are required
- Hepatitis B: 3 doses are required
- Varicella (Chicken Pox): 2 doses required; may be waived if student has had chicken pox virus
A completed record is needed before school begins; may pre-register with only a partial record.)
- Proof of residency (CURRENT water, gas or electric bill, or address affidavit, dated in July or August 2019 If this is a new home, please provide closing statement or lease agreement.) Copies may be dropped off the week of August 5-9 or Friday, August 9 during Gator Fest. You may also email a scanned copy of your bill to Cindy Alford
- Parent's Drivers License
- Last report card and/or TAKS (STAAR) scores from most recent school attended
- Name and address/phone of previous school (if any)
Returning students: Mandatory online Annual Update begins in July.
If for any reason you are unable to complete the online update, assistance will be available the week of August 13-17. Returning students must also provide Proof of residency (CURRENT water, gas or electric bill, or address affidavit, dated in July or August 2018. If this is a new home, please provide closing statement or lease agreement.) Copies may be dropped off the week of August 13-17 or Friday, August 17 during Gator Fest. You may also email a scanned copy of your bill to Cindy Alford PLEASE include students names/grade.
Once classroom assignments have been completed:
- ALL activity fees may be paid by credit/debit card online or in person at the school, once class assignments are announced.
- ALL party fees are collected online Greentree PTA
- Please join our outstanding Greentree PTA