Humble ISD Meals Update starting January 6, 2021
Free school meals for ALL Humble ISD students extended through May 28, 2021
All Humble ISD students, regardless of meal eligibility (free, reduced, or full paid), will continue to receive one breakfast meal and one lunch meal per school day at NO COST for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year.
- Free Meals - All Humble ISD students, regardless of meal eligibility (free, reduced, or full paid), will be able to receive one breakfast meal and one lunch meal per day at no cost from any of the menu lines.
- Regular a la carte items will still be available each day for purchase.
Virtual Learners & ALL children ages 1-18 years old
- Meals distributed Mondays & Wednesdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- All virtual learning students regardless of meal eligibility (free, reduced, or full paid), will be able to pick up curbside meals at no cost.
- ALL children in the community ages 1-18 years old may pick up curbside meals at no cost
- Mondays: two breakfast meals and two lunch meals will be distributed.
- Wednesdays: three breakfast meals and three lunch meals will be distributed.
- No Curbside during Spring Break (March 15th-19th)
- No Curbside at Elementary Monday, March 22nd
- Elementary Curbside Meals resume Wednesday, March 24 (FE, PLE, RCE) 9-10 a.m.
- Secondary Curbside Meals resume Monday, March 22 (AHS, HHS, KPHS, TMS) 9-10 a.m.
Curbside Meal Locations: Foster Elementary, Park Lakes Elementary, Ridge Creek Elementary, Timberwood Middle School, Atascocita High School, Humble High School, and Kingwood Park High School.
*AHS meal distribution is near the cafeteria in the back of the main building. This parking lot entrance's access road is West Lake Houston Parkway. AHS Curbside Meal Map
* KPHS meal distribution is at the Larry Cooper Athletic Center entrance.
Families with multiple children within different grade levels can go to ANY one location. Each location will have slightly different meals. Some food may require cooking. Please see Humble ISD Child Nutrition’s Website for cooking instructions.
Parents and Guardians must bring student’s ID, proof of student enrollment in HAC, or Student Name and ID number. To speed up the process parents can display a sign with student names and ID numbers over the rearview mirror. Parents must bring child's birth certificate on the first meal pickup if not enrolled in Humble ISD.
Any duplicate meals will be charged to the student's account.
Humble ISD has partnered with the USDA for funding.