Online Registration and Enrollment
Enrollment ResourcesA STUDENT is classified as a kindergarten student if the student resides in the Humble ISD attendance area and meets the requirements for enrollment found in the Parent Student Handbook.There are 5 parts to pre-register a kindergarten student:
- Complete the New to District Online Enrollment Registration and submit the application.
The Online Enrollment Registration process is available in both English and Spanish.
Please Note: Use a device with one of the following supported browsers: Internet Explorer 9, 10, 11 (not in compatibility view), Firefox (current release plus 4 prior versions), Chrome (current release plus 4 prior versions), or Safari 5.1.7.New Student Enrollment - Parent Quick Reference Guide
Use this application for PRE-REGISTERING KINDERGARTEN. Choose grade KG and the 2019-20 school year.
Except for Kindergarten pre-registration, WAIT until mid-June to submit new student enrollment for the 2019-20 school year.
- Campus Document Review
Make an appointment with the appropriate Campus Registrar to complete registration. At your scheduled time, take the following documentation:
- Proof of Age and Proof of Identity (official birth certificate, adoption record, hospital birth record, passport or other legal document that establishes age and identity)
- Parent/Guardian's driver’s license or passport for identification purposes
- Immunization records (all records, including electronic (My Chart) records, must be signed or stamped by the physician or his/her designee or public health personnel)
- Proof of residency in Humble ISD (utility bill, lease agreement, house closing statement)
Applications NOT processed at a campus during their advertised window will be removed and you will need to re-apply using the 2019-20 Enrollment application.
- Once your student's enrollment is accepted by the Campus Registrar, set up a
Home Access Center (HAC) account.
This account will allow you to monitor and view your student's academic progress, schedule, grades, test scores, and attendance. It also is used for the student's annual update registration.
(Instructions for Setting Up a HAC Account in English or Setting Up a HAC Account in Spanish)
- Beginning July 22 complete the 2019-20 ANNUAL UPDATE. This update will allow you to adjust health, emergency contacts and other information that may have changes since pre-registration. Annual Update is REQUIRED for ALL pre-registered and active students.
- Please be aware that all registered students must be in attendance the first day of school (August 12, 2019) or they will be dropped from class rolls.