Humble Grammar School
The Humble Grammar School opened during second semester of the 1917-1918 school year. The building had formerly been known as the Humble School, housing grades 1-11. When Humble High School opened next door for the 1917-1918 school year, the building was renamed as Humble Grammar School, and was for students in grades 1-7.
The building was destroyed in a pre-dawn fire in January 1929. The students continued school by doubling up in the Humble High School building. A new high school building was opened in 1930, Charles Bender High School, at which point the old Humble High School building was renamed as Humble Elementary.
Principals of the Humble Grammar School
Teachers of the Humble Grammar School