Humble Elementary School
Humble Elementary School originally opened on Higgins Street (in the old Humble High School building) in February 1930 for the 1929-1930 school-year. A new replacement campus was opened on Charles Street for the 1949-1950 school-year, and was used through the 1997-1998 school-year. A new replacement campus was opened on Fieldtree Drive for the 1998-1999 school-year.
The school serves students in grades Pre-Kindergarten through 5th grade.
The school colors are Purple and White. The school mascot is the Wildcat.
The school is located at 20252 Fieldtree Drive, in Kingwood.
See additional information pages: