United Way Campaign 2016
Do Something About It!
A look at how United Way is helping:
- Last year, 352,000 children and youth got help developing to their full potential.
- 783,000 family members go help building a strong foundation.
- 855,000 individuals received help rebuilding their lives.
- 77,000 senior citizens got support to remain independent.
The impact of your gift:
United Way transforms individual lives and brings long-lasting, systemic change to tough issues,like family financial stability and academic success.
- $2.50 per pay period can provide summer book clubs for six youth.
- $5 per pay period can provide shelter and meals for three homeless individuals for three nights.
- $10 per pay period can provide 18 youth with after-school enrichment for one week.
- $20 per pay period can provide 275 home-delivered meals to home-bound seniors.
Do Something to Make it Happen!
DONATION OPTIONS Please read carefully!ONE-TIME DONATION: To make a one-time donation, you should print the form and complete it. Send it with your check for the full amount (made out to United Way) to Maricela Ramirez in the Public Communications Office–Administration Building. Be sure to print a copy of the form for your records. If you want to designate your gift for a specific program, take a look at the Options for Designation. PAYROLL DEDUCTION ONLINE FORM: To set up your donation via payroll deduction, fill out the secure online form. You will receive a confirmation email to print for your records.
All donation information is due by December 9, 2016.
If you have any questions, please call the Public Communications Office at 281-641-8200 or email Maricela Ramirez