Welcome to the Park Lakes Clinic
I am so glad to be at Park Lakes for the 5th year! I look forward to working with you to provide the best possible care for your children. In order to do this, I am asking for your help in maintaining a healthy environment for your children as well as the other children in our school.
If your child will be absent for any reason, please call the absence reporting line and leave a message.
Children should be kept home from school for the following reasons:
Absence Line: 281-641-1319 ~ Please leave a message with your student's name, grade, teacher and a deatiled reason for absence.Clinic Hours: 7:30 - 3:30MISSION
- has had a temperature of 100.0 degrees or more in the last 24 hours
- has diarrhea in the last 24 hours
The mission of Humble ISD Health and Medical Services is to enhance the health and well being of the students, staff, and community thus supporting the education of all students through maximizing their educational time.
We see our professional school nurses as:
- Supporting the individual and collective health needs of students, staff and community
- Acknowledging the diversity of cultures within the district
- Valuing the unique ideologies of students and families
- Educating the student, staff, and community by promoting health and wellness
- Maintaining a superior level of professional competency as demonstrated by compliance with the Standards of Practice and Performance of School Nursing Practice