Upcoming Events:08/09/22 1st Day of School
1. Spirit Shop – Be sure to check out our Spirit Shop online. There are several options, styles, and colors for all of our Grizzly supporters. The online shop is at https://grovespto.membershiptoolkit.com/
2. PTO Membership – Join PTO for only $8.00 per family annually. Benefits include: - Establishing and maintaining a working relationship between parents, school, and the community. - Enhancing the quality of education by raising funds to expand technology, purchase supplemental equipment and educational materials for students and teachers. - Enhancing the efforts of the staff through involvement of the talents and resources of the parents and community volunteers.You can join PTO online at https://grovespto.membershiptoolkit.com/
3. Class Party Fund –Each class will participate in seasonal parties in their respective classrooms. We do not ask for donations of food, drinks, crafts, games or prizes at party time... instead we ask parents to contribute $15 per child at the beginning of the year and let the room parents do the rest! Class party funds can also be paid online at https://grovespto.membershiptoolkit.com
5th grade parents: Be on the lookout for additional fees regarding Manners Banquet.
4. Birthday Marquee – Wish your Grizzly a Happy Birthday with a marquee announcement! Birthday wishes will be visible on the Groves marquee from Monday to Sunday of the birthday week. Orders must be placed by the 20th of the MONTH PRIOR to your Grizzly's birthday. Birthday announcements may be purchased at https://grovespto.membershiptoolkit.com
5. Open PTO Positions – PTO has several open positions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information.
Finally, the district is enforcing its policy that does not allow district employees to collect PTO funds. In order to be compliant with this policy, all funds for PTO must be collected online through our links above or given directly to a PTO representative. Students may drop off completed forms and money at either the bus or car rider line entrances on specified dates.