Hello SCHS Families,
We hope this finds you doing well.
Your student's courses and selected schedule for the 2020-2021 school year are now viewable in Home Access Center (HAC).
Click here to open a letter from the Summer Creek Counseling Team and follow the directions to view your student's selections and request any course changes.
The first round of change requests is due this Friday, April 10.
Summer Creek High School Counselors
-Students that fail to get a needed temporary ID badge before arriving to 1st period will automatically receive an after school D-hall.
-Students that are seen throughout the school day with their ID badge in their pocket, backpack, or under their shirt will automatically receive an after school d-hall.
-Any students that attempt to wear a temporary ID badge that reflects a previous date, will automatically receive an after school detention.
Email Alerts regarding grades and attendance now available through HAC (Home Access Center).Parents can now subscribe to email alerts from HAC for the following:(1) Course Averages(2) Assignment Grades(3) AttendanceParents can set a threshold for grades to get alerted when their child's grade average or a grade on an assignment is below the threshold that is set. Parents who sign up will receive an email alert regarding grades every Friday at 4:30 PM.To sign up for attendance and grade alerts, please follow the directions found at this link:Reminders about DRESS CODE EXPECTATIONS before you go shopping for school clothes:
- jeans/pants cannot have holes above the knee that do not have fabric or leggings covering the skin
- dresses, skirts and shorts must be mid-thigh or longer
- girls may wear leggings as long as their shirt completely covers their bottoms and is equally long in the front
- no spaghetti strap shirts, backless shirts, or shirts with large armholes (we should not see bra straps)...no low-cut shirts
- no hats or head coverings are worn inside the building
- no sagging pants
- no shirts or clothing with inappropriate designs or sayings
- boys may not have earrings...no other visible piercings allowed other that girls with pierced ears