Welcome to Credit Recovery
Atascocita High School allows full-time students to take the credits they require to meet their school’s graduation requirements.
Credit Recovery Scenarios:
- Behind in credits
- Course not offered
- Early graduation
- Extracurricular activities
- Failing grades
- Peer pressure
- Scheduling conflicts
- Substance Abuse
Credit Recovery Online
Atascocita High School Credit Recovery Program is an effective and proven way to help students earn high school credits in courses they did not pass the first time around.
Our online courses are self-contained, independent study units, designed to supplement the school’s existing curriculum.
Students can enroll year round and select individual start dates for their courses.
(281) 641 - 7696White LGIGrades 10th, 11th, and 12th
Schedule During the Coronavirus Weeks
Google Classroom Meet times below
Mondays & Wednesdays
1st Period – 8:00 am – 8:20 am
3rd Period – 10:00 am – 10:20 am
5th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
7th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays
2nd Period – 10: 00 am – 10:20 am
4th Period – 12:00 pm – 12:20 pm
6th Period – 2:00 pm – 2:20 pm______________________________Schedule When we ALL return to AHS1st - White LGI2nd - White LGI3rd - White LGI4th - Conference and Lunch TimeConference = M/T/F 11:06 - 12:34 and Th 11:02 - 12:38Lunch Time = M/T/F 12:34 - 1:02 and Th 12:38 - 1:06
5th - White LGI6th - White LGI7th - White LGIMath Tutorials in White LGI = Wednesdays 3 to 4
Classroom Rules (In addition to school rules):
1. Be on time. Students should be seated at their computer when the tardy bell rings. Students are tardy and will be sent to their house secretary if they are not inside the room when the tardy bell rings.
2. Log-in to assigned computer upon entering the room. Save your work and log-out when the release bell rings.
3. No food, drinks or gum in the classroom.
4. Students must go to the bathroom before or after class.
5. No student will be allowed to leave class during the first 10 and last 10 minutes of class.
6. Dress code will be strictly enforced. Please do not waste valuable class time making unnecessary trips to your assistant principal to change clothing or call home.
7. Students will be a promoters of learning. Refrain from off-task behaviors such as sleeping or disrupting class.
8. No cheating – Acts of dishonesty will not be accepted. Applicable policy will be enforced regarding any and all issues of academic dishonesty.
9. Cellphones and other personal digital devices are allowed in the classroom when teacher permits. Absolutely no text messaging during class.