1st - Strategic MathWhite 1 Flex Area2nd - Strategic MathWhite 1 Flex Area3rd - Strategic MathWhite 1 Flex Area4th - Conference5th - Credit RecoveryWhite LGI6th - Credit RecoveryWhite LGI7th - Credit RecoveryWhite LGI
Classroom Rules (In addition to school rules):
1. Be on time. Students should be seated at their assigned seats when the tardy bell rings. Students are tardy and will be sent to their house secretary if they are not inside the room when the tardy bell rings.
2. Start lesson upon entering the room. Save your work in your classroom folder and stay seated until the bell rings to start walking to the next class.
3. No food, drinks or gum in the classroom.
4. Students must go to the bathroom before or after class.
5. No student will be allowed to leave class during the first 10 and last 10 minutes of class.
6. Dress code will be strictly enforced. Please do not waste valuable class time making unnecessary trips to your assistant principal to change clothing or call home.
7. Students will be a promoters of learning. Refrain from off-task behaviors such as sleeping or disrupting class.
8. No cheating – Acts of dishonesty will not be accepted. Applicable policy will be enforced regarding any and all issues of academic dishonesty.
9. Cellphones and other personal digital devices are allowed in the classroom when teacher permits. Absolutely no text messaging during class.
For Strategic Math:All Math notes and assignments are in Schoology.For Both Strategic Math and Credit Recovery Students:Math Tutorials are in the White Flex AreaWednesday and Friday Between 3 and 3:30Also, Math and Other Subject Tutorials in the Gold LGIMonday, Tuesday, and Wednesday Anytime Between 3 and 4
Welcome to Credit Recovery
Atascocita High School allows full-time students to take the credits they require to meet their school’s graduation requirements.
Credit Recovery Scenarios:
- Behind in credits
- Course not offered
- Early graduation
- Extracurricular activities
- Failing grades
- Peer pressure
- Scheduling conflicts
- Substance Abuse
Credit Recovery Online
Atascocita High School Credit Recovery Program is an effective and proven way to help students earn high school credits in courses they did not pass the first time around.
Our online courses are self-contained, independent study units, designed to supplement the school’s existing curriculum.
Students can enroll year round and select individual start dates for their courses.