Facial Grammar. Go BIG or go home.
Open House. Video with demo class and classroom expectations.
Please click the link above after opening click "presentation." After presentation is full screen you can click on all Blue links to see videos and demonstrations.
American Sign Language/LOTE
A little bit about me.
1st - American Sign Language II
2nd - American Sign Language III & IV
3rd - Conference
4th - American Sign Language II
5th - American Sign Language II
6th - American Sign Language II
7th - American Sign Language I
Schoology log in: https://humble.schoology.com/home
Tuesday-Wednesday 6:30 am - 7:15 amOR by appointment. Email me and we can schedule
AHS WORLD LANGUAGES Department
Information for student success in the language classroom
- All students will come prepared. ASL Binder (1") with all the materials and something to write with.
- All students will complete all of the required coursework in a timely manner, as outlined by the teacher.
- All students will follow school rules and policies as outlined by the student handbook (Dress code, ID badge, etc.).
- The AHS Eagle Policies clearly state that technology may not be used to cheat on assignments or tests or for non-instructional purposes (such as making personal phone calls and text/instant messaging, surfing the internet). (See p. 6)
- AHS Cell Phone Policy: Students are allowed to use personal technology devices that can access the Internet for educational purposes as determined by the classroom teacher. Students will be allowed to use the device between classes and in the cafeteria setting in a digitally responsible manner (p. 6).
- Good attendance is vital in order to do well in any class. Please make time to communicate absences and also request classwork from the teacher. Please review our late work policy below.