Facial Grammar. Go BIG or go home.
American Sign Language/LOTE
9th Grade - 12th Grade
Portable Building T-20
1st - American Sign Language 2 Virtual
2nd - American Sign Language 2
3rd - Conference
4th - American Sign Language 2 Virtual
5th - American Sign Language 3
6th - American Sign Language 2
7th - American Sign Language 2
Tuesday-Wednesday 2:55 pm - 3:45 pmor by appointment
AHS WORLD LANGUAGES Department
Information for student success in the language classroom
- All students will come prepared to class with all necessary learning materials including textbook, workbook, notebook, pen or pencil, and any other required materials.
- All students will complete all of the required coursework in a timely manner, as outlined by the teacher.
- All students will follow school rules and policies as outlined by the student handbook (Dress code, ID badge, etc.).
- Use of an online translator will be considered cheating and may result in both a grade of zero and a principal referral. The AHS Eagle Policies clearly state that technology may not be used to cheat on assignments or tests or for non-instructional purposes (such as making personal phone calls and text/instant messaging, surfing the internet). (See p. 6)
- AHS Cell Phone Policy: Students are allowed to use personal technology devices that can access the Internet for educational purposes as determined by the classroom teacher. Students will be allowed to use the device between
- classes and in the cafeteria setting in a digitally responsible manner (p. 6).
- Good attendance is vital in order to do well in any class. Please make time to communicate absences and also request classwork from the teacher. Please review our late work policy below.