Dear SFE students,
I want to help you stay physically active and healthy while our schools are closed.
Your goal is to be physically active for 60 minutes each day.
- Remember, activity time doesn’t have to happen all at once. You can add up your total activity throughout the day to equal 60 minutes.
- Please stay active for 5 out of the 7 days of the week.
Students in grades 3-5, keep track of your activity with this Activity Log Page. This is a click and fill document...HOWEVER...you must download it FIRST for it to work. Please see directions below for easy use.
1. Download the Activity Log and Save it to your Desktop for easy access.
2. Each day fill out the activity log and save the document to your computer.
3. Please turn in your activity log to your Google classroom on the due dates indicated on the assignment.
Check out the PE Activity Choice Card for ideas to stay active throughout the week!!!
Thank you for playing! Stay active and stay well!