Welcome to English III!
Tutoring: Monday and Thursday, 3-3:30pm
Additional tutoring dates and times available by appointment.
1st period: English III
2nd period: English III
3rd period: English III
4th period: English III
5th period: English III
6th period: Conference
7th period: English III
- Be on time. Students arriving at the door after the bell will be referred to the Blue 1 secretary for a tardy.
- Students may not leave the classroom the first 10 minutes or the last 10 minutes of the class period.
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your individual ability.
- Treat students, adults, and visitors to the classroom with respect.
- Do not bring food or drink into the classroom. Water is only acceptable.
- Do not use cellphones in the classroom without permission and do not use my outlets and USB ports to charge cellphones.
- A complete list of classroom expectations, policies, and procedures can be found under the Documents tab on the left.