Welcome to English III!
Work-from-Home Phone: 346-988-1289
Parents and students are welcome to text or call me at this number.
I'm here to help, and there are many ways to contact me.
Send an email, join a Zoom tutoring session, or send me a text at the number above.
Texas State University
BA English Literature
This will be my 15th year of teaching!
English III Online
All of my English III students are virtual students.
Tutoring via Zoom (Optional)
Tuesday @ 12-12:30pm
Wednesday @ 11-11:30am
Thursday @ 9:30-10am
Friday @ 11-11:30am
For security purposes, I am not posting my Zoom link here.
Tutoring Zoom link is posted at the top of our class page in Schoology.
The Zoom link is also posted at the top of each week's Week at a Glance in Schoology.
Lesson plans, assignments, links for tutoring, and course materials are all housed in Schoology.
Online Classroom Expectations
- All campus and district rules still apply in our online environment.
- Ask questions and seek clarification if you don't understand something. I don't mind answering emails and messages! Reach out if you need something. I'm here to help!
- Follow rules for responsible computer and network use as outlined in the Humble ISD Responsible Use Policy.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect, because everyone is worthy of dignity and respect. You are always free to disagree with a classmate, but I simply ask that you do so respectfully.