1st--Accounting I & II
Tutorials/ Office Hours
Students will access the daily agenda and assignments through Schoology.
Any parent that is interested in discussing their student’s academic progress may contact me through email or phone. Students are encouraged to utilize Schoology from home. If a student is absent for any reason, missing assignments may be uploaded through Schoology.It is my responsibility to . . .
- Treat others with respect and kindness
- Raise my hand to speak
- Bring my supplies every day
- Be in the room before the tardy bell rings, check the board or screen for directions, be ready to work, and have needed supplies ready
- Use appropriate voice level and language in the classroom.
- Refrain from eating food or chewing gum in class
- Use only my assigned computer
- Obey copyright laws and not copy, load, or use software for which I do not have the legal right (use only software on the Humble ISD “Approved Software List”)..
- Respect the privacy rights of others and to not violate these rights by gaining access to the files of others or tamper with their computer or files in any way.
- Do not use obscene, abusive, or disrespectful language in any computer document/project.
- These classroom expectations apply to virtual and in person students for the 2020-2021 school year.
Discipline for an offense of this nature will be the same as for a spoken violation.
Before printing ask Mrs. Wall for permission
Follow the guidelines set forth in the Humble ISD RUP for computer, network, and Internet use found in the Student Handbook.
Straighten my work area before leaving (including pushing my chair in after working at my computer.
The first and last 10 minutes of class are devoted to accessing and turning in assignments (no restroom break during this time).