Welcome to the TMS Registrar's Office

  • Stacy Jaynes
    Fax: 281-641-3817

     Change of Address
    Proof of residence is required any time your address changes. For homes, a complete and current utility bill (gas, water, or electric) or a copy of the residential lease with signatures; for an apartment, a copy of the current lease, showing the parent and student names will be required.