Tax Office Information
Updated COVID-19 safety measures include masks, one taxpayer at a time in the office, and exact change required for cash payments.
2020 Tax Statements were mailed out at the end of October with a delinquency date of 2/1/2021. Payments received on or before 1/31/2021 will not accrue penalties and interest.
Contact the tax office with any questions via phone at 281-641-8190 or email at email@example.com.
Click to View or Pay Taxes Online
Many payment methods are available to you. Please ensure your account number is provided for proper posting. See below for options and include "Tax Office" on envelopes:
- Drop a check/money order in our drop box at the BBTC Building 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960)
- Online payments (use dashes in the account number & fees apply)
- Mail a check to PO Box 4020 Houston, TX 77210 – we will post payments using postmark on envelope
- Pay by phone (1-855-766-9574) select real estate if your home (fees apply)
- Overnight package to 20200 Eastway Village Humble,TX 77338
- Pay in person at the BBTC Building 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). For cash, you must have exact change
Tax Office 2020-2021 Scheduled Holidays
- September 7 – Labor Day
- November 23-27 – Thanksgiving
- December 21-28 – Winter Break
(Tax Office is open Dec. 29, 30, and 31)
- January 1– New Year's Day
- January 18 – MLK Day
- March 15-19 – Spring Break
- April 2 – Good Friday
- May 31 – Memorial Day
Link to Harris County Appraisal District
firstname.lastname@example.orgPay by Phone1-855-766-9574
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338Next to the Humble Home DepotNormal Hours: 8-430Correspondence Address:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347PAYMENTS ONLY:P.O. Box 4020
Houston, TX 77210PHONE (281) 641-8190
FAX (281) 641-1059STAFF:Janice P. Himpele
Assistant Tax Assessor/Tax AccountantJessica Ancarrow
Tax AssistantPeggy James