Tax Office Information
2022 taxes are delinquent on 2/1/23.
A 7% penalty and interest will be assessed on the unpaid balance on 2/1/23. Postmarks are checked in mail payments. If mailing payments certified, please use the physical address of the tax office.
Many payment methods are available for you.
- Drop a check/money order in our drop box at the BBTC Building, 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Receipts are mailed for drop box payments & your check will need to include your account number.
- Pay at the BBTC Building during business hours at 20200 Eastway Village Dr (next to Home Depot in Humble near 59 & 1960). Exact change is required for cash payments. Credit/Debit cards do have a convenience fee assessed by the processing company.
- Online Payments (use dashes in the account number & fees apply.
- Mail a check to PO Box 4020 Houston, TX 77210. Please include account number & address to tax office.
- Pay by phone 1-877-690-3729 (Jurisdiction Code 5320) select real estate if your home (fees apply)
- Overnight packages and certified mail to 20200 Eastway Village Humble,TX 77338
2022 Tax Statements for accounts certified by the Appraisal District were mailed out starting the first week of November with a delinquency date of 2/1/2023. If you have not received a statement, please check on our website by clicking below. Payments received on or before 1/31/2023 will not accrue penalties and interest.
Tax Office 2022-2023 Scheduled Holidays
- September 5 Labor Day
- November 21-25 Thanksgiving
- December 19-27 Winter Break
(Tax Office is open Dec. 28. 29 and 30)
- January 16 MLK Day
- March 13-17 Spring Break
- April 7 Good Friday
- May 19 Memorial Day
- July 4 Independence Day
email@example.comPay by Phone1-855-766-9574
20200 Eastway Village Dr.
Humble, TX 77338Next to the Humble Home DepotNormal Hours: 8am-430pmCorrespondence Address:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347TAX PAYMENTS ONLY:P.O. Box 4020
Houston, TX 77210Documents/Tax Certificates:P.O. Box 2000Humble, TX 77347PHONE (281) 641-8190FAX (281) 641-1059