What is SPARK?
1) Interactive program for families of pre-school age children.
2) Activities such as story time, motor lab, arts & crafts, cooking with kids & community events.
3) Must live within Humble Independent School District.
4) Activities are structured developmentally for our pre-school population.
5) Activities are planned & facilitated by certified Humble ISD teachers.
6) Best of all, these activities are provided FREE of charge!
- SPARK is available to ALL children within the age range of 3 - 5 years (cannot be five by September 1st of the current school year, or they are eligible for Kindergarten.)
- An adult (parent, grandparent, caretaker, etc.) must attend, and remain with their student the entire session.
YOU MUST HAVE A RESERVATION TO ATTEND ALL EVENTS.
Para poder asistir a los acontecimientos, necesita una reservacion.
Activities & events are offered 3 days per week at the Cambridge School,located at the Community Learning Center @ 18901 Timber Forest Drive, Humble, Texas 77346
PLEASE ONLY ENTER THE BUILDING THROUGH THE MAIN COMMUNITY LEARNING CENTER ENTRANCE (DOOR #1) ONLY.For more details in regards to where to go on your 1st day -Click on 'arrival & dismissal procedures' on the left side of this page.
Sessions are available on Tuesdays - Wednesdays & Thursdays only.SPARK Schedule and times for the 2022-2023 school year are listed below:Tuesdays: 2 classes offered @ 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.Wednesdays: 2 classes offered @ 10:00 a.m. & 1:00 p.m.Thursdays: 2 classes offered @ 9:30 a.m. & 11:00 a.m. - NO afternoon classes on Thursdays.