Humble ISD Police Department Law Enforcement Training Division
In January, 2014, TCOLE provided the Humble ISD Police Department with a Training Contract Provider Number. This contract provider number allows the Humble ISD Police Department to provide credited law enforcement training under academy rosters. We are one of only six ISD Police Departments in the State of Texas to have a contract provider number.For Training Calendar, please click on the appropriate link for the current quarter in the left hand column. Schedule is subject to change on a daily basis. Please check back regularly for updated information.**Important Notice**As we prepare to resume training during the COVID19 pandemic, the Humble ISD Police Department Training Division is committed to the safety of our department personnel, students, and Instructors. We have established enhanced safety protocols in our training facility that complies with CDC guidelines. Furthermore, these guidelines are subject to change as conditions change.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at all entry and exit points throughout the facility and students will have hand washing/sanitizing opportunities at regular intervals.
- Instructors and students shall use face masks and may use gloves, while attending training. Furthermore, student temperature checks daily before class.
- If a student or instructor has a temperature that is over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, that student or instructor will be removed from class and will contact their immediate supervisor for further instructions.
- All students will be notified that a student has been released due to unacceptable temperature during check.
- Classroom(s) will be sanitized at the end of each day & Training tools will be sanitized as needed and not shared.
- The Humble ISD Police Department Training Facility will have posted information about COVID-19 safety.
- At the direction of your departmental guidelines, all department personnel, classroom participants, and Instructors are encouraged to stay home if you feel sick or have had possible exposure to Covid-19 while away from the facility.
*YOU MUST BE CURRENTLY EMPLOYED WITH A LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AS A PEACE OFFICER, EITHER FULL TIME/ PART TIME/ RESERVE, OR A TELECOMMUNICATOR, TO ATTEND ANY HUMBLE ISD POLICE DEPARTMENT COURSE*With questions concerning law enforcement training please contact:Sgt. Albert Casarez, TCOLE Training Coordinator1911 Wilson Rd.Humble, TX 77338281-641-7921 (Training Office)281-641-7900 (Dispatch)IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE STUDENT TO NOTIFY HUMBLE ISD POLICE DEPARTMENT OF ANY CANCELLATIONS!