First Grade Teacher - room number 105
phone: (281) 641-1133
Mondays and Wednesdays 1:00-1:30
(by appointment only)
For homework ideas and things to try out, please visit your child's Seesaw account. Activities are posted every week that are aligned with what we are doing in class.
- read daily for at least 10 minutes with books that are sent home
- one page is to be completed from the monthly math packet that is sent home at the beginning of each month
- I have lived in Humble nearly all of my life (I got away for only 6 years) and am a graduate of Humble High School.
- I am the mother of two boys and a dog.
- This will be my 15th year at HE!
- I also have 7 years experience in the Montessori classroom.
- My favorite color is green.
- My classroom motto: "Life is messy, so have fun!"
- My life motto: the golden rule ("Do to others as you would want them to do to you.")
I'm so excited to have your child experience this journey with me! It's going to be a great year!