12th grade Social Studies
Room Number: 1112
Schedule & Tutoring
1st period: Government
2nd period: Government
3rd period: Government
4th period: Government
5th period: Freshman Tennis/Conference
6th period: JV tennis
7th period: Varsity Tennis
Monday: Tutoring from 6:50 am-7:20 am in 1112
Thursday: Tutoring from 8:45-9:15 am in 1112
1. Students should be inclassroom the tardy bell rings when the tardy bell rings.
2. Students will remain on task and will be engaged in class activities during the entire class period.
3. Sit in your assigned seat during the entire class period.
4. Tests and quizzes are due when the bell rings. You may not stay after class to finish a quiz or test. A teacher may not give you permission to be late to another teacher's class.
5. Listen and don't talk while the teacher and your classmates are speaking.
6. Use appropriate language and conversation within the classroom.
7. Respect your classmates and your teacher. Respect for yourself.