12th grade Social Studies
Room Number: 1112
Schedule & Tutoring
1st period: Government 8am-8:30 am Monday and Wed Google classroom: r3fqr6q
2nd period: Government 10 am -10:30 am tuesday and Thurs Google classroom: rzhzo2n
3rd period: Government 10 am-10:30 am Monday and Wed Google classroom: dqqygv3
4th period: Government 12:00 pm-12:30 pm Tuesday and Thurs Google classroom: lyakfc6
5th period: Freshman Tennis/Conference Coach Walker will meet with them 12:00 pm-12:30 pm Monday and Wed
6th period: JV tennis 2:00 pm-2:30 pm Tuesday and Thursday
7th period: Varsity Tennis 2:200 pm-2:30 pm Monday and Wed
Monday: Tutoring from 6:50 am-7:20 am in 1112
Thursday: Tutoring from 8:45-9:15 am in 1112
1. Students should be inclass room when the tardy bell rings.
2. Students will remain on task and will be engaged in class activities during the entire class period.
3. Sit in your assigned seat during the entire class period.
4. Tests and quizzes are due when the bell rings. You may not stay after class to finish a quiz or test. A teacher may not give you permission to be late to another teacher's class.
5. Listen and don't talk while the teacher and your classmates are speaking.
6. Use appropriate language and conversation within the classroom.
7. Respect your classmates and your teacher. Respect for yourself.