Algebra II and Algebraic Reasoning
Room Number: 2404
Telephone Number: 281-641-7638
Virtual Algebra II and Virtual Algebraic Reasoning
1st- Algebraic Reasoning
2nd- Algebraic Reasoning
3rd- Algebraic Reasoning
4th- Virtual Period
5th Period- Conference
6th- Algebraic Reasoning
7th- Algebraic Reasoning
Welcome to Algebra II with Mrs. Draemer at Atascocita High School! I am excited about being an Eagle and teaching each of your children. Teaching math, especially Algebra topics, is a passion of mine, and I love moving students through the Algebra curriculum.
I grew up in the Humble ISD schools, graduating from Humble High School. I attended Stephen F. Austin (Go Lumberjacks!) and majored in Education. I'm beginning my 16th year of teaching and am glad I decided to become an educator.
Please don't ever hesitate to email or call if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns. Thank you and, together, we can make it a great year!
- Follow ALL AHS Expectations listed in the handbook.
- Be Respectful: respect yourself, respect your classmates, respect this classroom, respect your school, respect me, and respect any adult that walks in this room.
- Come to class prepared with any supplies and any homework that was assigned
- Phones will be placed inside bags and under the desk, unless otherwise instructed.
- Keep all bags under desks to make clear aisles.