• New Student Registration

    Registrar's Office Hours
    7:00 a.m. - 2:00 pm Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday
    Thursdays:  Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
     Phone: 281-641-6626 or 6607
     Step One:

    Go to www.humbleisd.net to the “Enrollment in Humble ISD” link to complete the online enrollment for a “NEW student.”

    Step Two:

    Once you submit the online enrollment application, you will need to bring the following required documents to the Kingwood Park Registrar's Office:

    1. Proof of Residency: light bill, water bill, gas bill, lease or deed. These are the only acceptable documents for Proof of Residency per district requirements.  Your bill MUST be in the name of the parent/guardian and be current within the last 30 days. (No late or disconnect notices.)   If your bill shows service to an apartment, you must also submit a copy of the page(s) of your apartment lease in the parent/guardian's name and lists the students you are enrolling as occupants.
    2. Immunization (shots) records for student.
    3. Student academic records
      • Transcript, official or unofficial, from previous school and a report card showing promotion to 9th grade if your child just finished 8th grade.
      • Withdrawal Form from previous school attended (if enrollment is after the first day of school).
      • Attendance Record & Discipline Record from previous school.
      • If coming from outside of the U.S., transcripts should be translated in English and include course descriptions.
    4. Copy of the Birth Certificate of the student (and copy of student social security card if you want to use that number for ID).
    5. Photo ID of the enrolling Parent/Guardian

    WE MAY BE UNABLE TO COMPLETE ENROLLMENT ON THE SAME DAY IF ALL DOCUMENTS ARE NOT PRESENTED.   All of these documents may be obtained from the previous school.  It is the legal right of the parent/guardian to ask for, and receive, upon withdrawal.

    PLEASE BE AWARE if you are NOT the student's legal guardian, you will be asked to fill out Guardianship paperwork that must be filed at the downtown Houston courthouse. These papers can be picked up in the Registrar's Office during normal business hours. You cannot enroll your student until this paperwork is completed.

    PLEASE BE AWARE that if you live with another family and are using that family's utility bill to enroll in Humble ISD, you and the homeowner will be required to meet with a school administrator in person and fill out an Address Affidavit Verification form. This document will be notarized during your visit and will require both parties to have a valid photo and signature I.D. issued by a federal or state governmental agency. You cannot enroll your student until this paperwork is completed.


    Hours for withdrawals:  7:00 am - 2:00 pm.  Thursdays:  8:30 am - 2:00 pm.

    A student may ONLY be withdrawn from school by his/her parent or guardian.

    PARENTS MUST call 281-641-6626 or 6607 in advance to notify the Registrar’s office that you wish to withdraw your student so the necessary records of withdrawal can be prepared. 24 hour notice is appreciated.

    In order to receive withdrawal or transfer paperwork for your student at the time of withdrawal, all textbooks, library books, and any club or organization equipment must be returned prior to the withdrawal.


    • A student may be withdrawn from school before the end of the year ONLY by a parent or guardian.
    • All textbooks, library books, uniforms & equipment must be turned in BEFORE withdrawing a student.
    • Your Cafeteria account must be paid in full before a withdraw can be completed.
    • Special permission is required from the Office of the Assistant Superintendent in order for a student to be withdrawn by someone other than the parent or guardian.
    • Students under 18 who are withdrawing from school MUST have the parent/guardian who enrolled them, to withdraw them.